1. The chance to play to take one of our 90-minute segments where you and your colleagues and friends will learn to play. You will leave being able to play not one, but two songs.
2. The opportunity to take part in the live gig - you can brand your t-shirts!
3. The chance to play an individual song to the audience! Nerve racking - but there is no greater sense of achievement than public performance, and a possible no better way of building a sense of team spirit (unless of course, you turn into Liam and Noel Gallagher!)
4. Credits and recognition through The Drum’s website, social media and print channels
5. The satisfaction of giving something back to the community.
6. The satisfaction of being part of a new Guinness World Record!
All proceeds will go to Guitar Social so they can provide the necessary online audio resource and courses to allow the visually impaired to take up the guitar.
• Positioning as an exclusive headline sponsor of the event
• The opportunity to have teams in more than one event
• First refusal in choosing optimum time slots
• Three articles on The Drum website, pre, during and post event and support via our social channels
• Recognition via The Guitar Social website and social channels
• Branding on all collateral associated with the project, including official t-shirts and hoardings.
• Name check on any press release and supplementary promotional material
• Credits on a related video
• Positioning as one of the events main sponsors
• A minimum of one article on The Drum website which explains and promotes your support of the event
• An additional choice in choosing key time slots
• Recognition via The Drum social channels
• Recognition via the Guitar Social website and various groups
• Credits on any related video
• The chance to have your team in one exclusive class of between 10 and 15 people.